Payment is due at time of service by cash, check, card, or Zelle. See Policies for more information.
I do not accept health insurance or auto insurance payments. You can use your HSA debit card.
If you would like to pay in advance or buy a gift certificate, contact me to request an emailed Square invoice which is payable online.
|30 minute session||$60|
|60 minute session||$110|
|75 minute session||$130|
|90 minute session||$150|
|4 Session Series (60, 75, or 90 min.)
Series can be shared between clients.
|$10 discount per session, $400, $480, or $560 total.|
|4 Session Series (30 min.)||$5 discount per session, $220 total|
|Elegant Gift Certificates||Available in any amount|
- Purchase a series of 4 sessions to receive $10 off each 60 minute session (or longer), $5 off each 30 minute session.
- If your budget is limited, consider whether 30 minute sessions will work for you, and read my free articles and books to support your healing process.
- Vaccinated and masked. I am seeing clients in person who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. I am also fully vaccinated. We will both be wearing masks at all times during the session.
- Fragrance-free! Please do not wear chemicals and scented products (perfumes, lotions, hand sanitizer, hair products, sunblock, essential oils, etc.) to your in-person session. Avoid wearing clothing that has been laundered with strongly scented products or dry-cleaned as well.
- Payment is due at time of service by cash, check, Zelle, or credit, debit, or HSA card.
- Unused advance payments are fully refundable.
- I do not accept health or auto insurance payments.
- Your session starts and ends on time. If you arrive late, the session still ends on time.
- Please give 24 hour notice of cancellations to avoid being charged for your scheduled session. Less than 24 hour notice is charged at half the session fee. No shows are charged the full session fee.
- No fee for late cancellations due to inclement weather or possible Covid-19 symptoms or exposure, but please do give me as much notice as possible.
- Please be clean and sober for your session.
Contact Sonia Connolly, LMT for an appointment.