Combining intuitive attention with Reiki Energy, Massage Therapy, and CranioSacral Therapy, as well as other bodywork techniques, I bring your awareness to areas of tension in your body, and together we ask the areas to relax. My compassionate presence invites you to be present as well, and my training in Somatic Experiencing creates a safe container for any emotions that may emerge as you gently connect with abandoned parts of yourself.
Fragrance-Free, Organic and Healthy
Sundown Healing Arts is committed to the health of people and the planet. I use organic cotton massage sheets, lotions with organic ingredients, and non-toxic cleaners. I don’t wear nor use chemicals and scented products, and I ask clients not to wear them for their sessions either. The garden you see as you walk in is pesticide-free. You can be assured of a relaxing, chemical-free experience when you come in for a session.
Sessions and Fees
Payment is due at time of service by cash, check or card. See Policies for more information. I do not accept health insurance or auto insurance payments. You can use your HSA debit card.
|30 minute session||$60|
|60 minute session||$110|
|75 minute session||$130|
|90 minute session||$150|
|4 Session Series (60, 75, or 90 min.)
Series can be shared between clients.
|$10 discount per session|
|4 Session Series (30 min.)||$5 discount per session, $220 total|
|Elegant Gift Certificates||Available in any amount||Call to arrange|
- Purchase a series of 4 sessions to receive $10 off each 60 minute session (or longer), $5 off each 30 minute session.
- If your budget is limited, consider whether 30 minute sessions will work for you, and read my free articles and books to support your healing process.
Your first session includes a free 15 minute consultation on your health history and current needs.
In a 30 minute session, we focus on one or two major areas (back and neck, for example) and give them in-depth attention. A 30 minute session can provide a much-needed breakthrough when you do most of your trauma healing on your own.
A 60 minute session covers the whole body, including extra attention on one or two symptomatic areas. This gives a feeling of overall relaxation and healing, and brings attention to previously disconnected areas. “Oh yeah, I forgot that my feet have been hurting at the end of the day, too.” Bodywork modalities can be combined as desired – half Massage and half CranioSacral Therapy, for example. Trauma healing in a 60 minute session allows time for several cycles of activation and settling.
A 75 minute session covers the whole body, with detailed attention to three or more symptomatic areas. It can include a full body massage as well as time for CranioSacral Therapy and/or Reiki. When exploration of trauma doesn’t quite fit in a 60 minute time slot, it can be helpful to extend the session to 75 minutes.
- Payment is due at time of service by cash, check, or card. HSA debit cards are accepted.
- I do not accept health or auto insurance payments.
- Unused advance payments are fully refundable.
- Your session starts and ends on time. If you arrive late, the session still ends on time.
- Please give 24 hour notice of cancellations to avoid being charged for your scheduled session. Less than 24 hour notice is charged at half the session fee. No shows are charged the full session fee.
- No fee for late cancellations due to inclement weather, but please do give me as much notice as possible.
- Fragrance-free! Please do not wear chemicals and scented products (perfumes, lotions, hair products, sunblock, essential oils, etc.) to your session. Avoid wearing clothing that has been laundered with strongly scented products or dry-cleaned as well.
- Author of Wellspring of Compassion: Self-Care for Sensitive People Healing from Trauma and Presence After Trauma: Reconcile with Your Self and the World
- Reiki I, II, and Reiki Master through the Usui lineage of teachers
- Karuna Reiki Master through The International Center for Reiki Training
- CranioSacral Therapy I, II, and SomatoEmotional Release through The Upledger Institute
- Zero Balancing I and II through The Upledger Institute
- Visceral Manipulation I through The Barral Institute
- Functional Anatomy Series: Foot and Leg, Pelvis, Torso, and Arm and Hand taught by Amy Bennett
- Certified in Asian Systems (Acupressure and Shiatsu) and Swedish Massage through McKinnon Institute of Massage
- Classes in Subtle Touch massage and Reflexology through McKinnon Institute of Massage
- Classes in Kinesiology, Communication, Pathology, Hydrotherapy, and advanced massage techniques through Oregon School of Massage
- Somatic Experiencing I, II, and III through Foundation for Human Enrichment
- New Frontiers in Trauma Treatment taught by Bessel van der Kolk, MD through Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior
- Reconsidering Trauma: Treatment Advances, Relational Issues, and Mindfulness in Integrated Trauma Therapy taught by John Briere, Ph.D. through Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior
- Complex Trauma: Touch-Based Methods for Early Trauma, Syndromes, and Trauma Structures taught by Kathy Kain
- Trainings in military culture, PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury through Returning Veterans Project
- 30 hour Social Change Training through YWCA
- 42 hour video training in Trauma Resolution by Diane Poole Heller, covering Somatic Experiencing and Attachment Wounds
- Inner Relationship Focusing Level I, Level II, Untangling I, Untangling II through Focusing Resources
- Oregon Licensed Massage Therapist #12475